READY TO GO TO THE MOON?
In honor of the Apollo program’s 50th anniversary, the Aldrin Family Foundation expanded on its groundbreaking Giant Mars Map™ program to launch the new Giant Moon Map™. Students get a deep dive on everything they would need to know to live and thrive on the Moon, while honoring both the Apollo missions of the past and looking forward to the missions of Artemis.
Moon Map Overview
Target age group: 10-14 years
Active Learning: Students learn of the Moon and its geology while honoring both the Apollo missions of the past and looking forward to the missions of Artemis
- 1 Large vinyl floor map map which displays geologic features, landing sites, a timeline and more. Map available in 2 sizes: 33.5’ x 15’ or 23.5’ x 10.5’
- Activities promote STEAM learning, primarily linked to Next Generation Science Standards
- 1 Lunar Pro Globe
- 1 LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set
- 15 book copies of Welcome to Moon
- Customized lesson plans from JASON Learning
- Two-hour virtual training session
Additional Robots & Training (Optional)
- Everything in the Base Bundle, plus customizable LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set(s) to meet district needs
- Additional training can be arranged to meet district needs at the district’s expense
Learn more about acquiring your own map!
Find out how you can purchase a map bundle from one of our team members.