READY TO GO TO THE MOON?
In honor of the Apollo program’s 50th anniversary, the Aldrin Family Foundation expanded on its groundbreaking Giant Mars Map™ program to launch the new Giant Moon Map™. Students get a deep dive on everything they would need to know to live and thrive on the Moon, while honoring both the Apollo missions of the past and looking forward to the missions of Artemis.
Moon Map Overview:
Target age group: 10-14 years
Active Learning: Students learn of the Moon and its geology while honoring both the Apollo missions of the past and looking forward to the missions of Artemis. Activities promote STEAM learning, primarily linked to Next Generation Science Standard
- 1 Large vinyl floor map map which displays geologic features, landing sites, a timeline and more. Map available in 2 sizes: 33.5’ x 15’ or 23.5’ x 10.5’
- 1 Lunar Pro Globe
- 1 Modern Robotics, MyBot robot
- 15 book copies of Welcome to Moon
- Customized lesson plans from JASON Learning
- Access to online program training for teachers
- Everything in the Base Bundle
- Customizable Rover package
- Two-hour virtual training session
- Six-hour in-person training session
(Training can be arranged to meet district needs)
Learn more about acquiring your own map!
Find out how you can purchase a map bundle from one of our team members.